I’m running around this week to find quite a few last minute gifts. I figured I couldn’t be the only one. So I thought I’d share some gift inspiration in case you’re also still shopping in person or online. 🙂 This holiday season has been festive, fun, and hectic – as the season always is! With that in mind, I wanted to share some of my favorite gifts to give others when you might be a bit lost on what to get someone, especially at the last minute. Plus I wanted to share just a few things on my own wishlist. I hope this helps you a bit during the last minute gift shopping chaos!
My Holiday Wishlist
When you get hit with the last minute question, “What would you like for Christmas?” from friends and family and have no idea what to say, here are some ideas I have on my own wish list this year.
1. Ninja CFN601 Espresso & Coffee Barista System: Being a coffee lover, there is nothing better than having the perfect cup of coffee in the comfort of your own home. I have the previous version of this coffee system and have loved it for several years. So when I saw this upgrade, it immediately caught my attention. I love that this system can brew both espresso and coffee, with numerous sizes to choose from (including a full pot down to a single cup). But with this new machine, I can also use Nespresso pods for espresso. Plus it also has the frother that was included in my previous machine. Love!
2. Comfy Robe: I’ve heard nice things about the brand Lake, so the Prima Robe is definitely at the top of my list this year.
3. Tarte Shimmer Glass Lip: This is Tarte’s newest product, and I’ve tried a couple of shades and really enjoy them, so I want to grab some other shades. Tarte has done some nice things with this line. And it’s now available at Sephora.
4. Tote Bag: You can never have too many bags! These woven tote bags were super popular all fall and are still going strong. The perfect + stylish everyday bag that holds so much!
5. Tatcha Skincare: Tatcha skincare has always worked really great for my skin. So I’m always happy to add their products to my collection. They have so many great gift sets that make perfect gifts for anyone. The Hydration Bento gift set has four bestselling moisturizers to try, allowing you to test and find your favorite.
My Favorite Gifts to Give
Over time, I’ve come across and gathered a few staple + favorite gifts to give. These gifts are great for anyone and everyone. From home to beauty to fashion. I’ve got you covered!
Dean Davidson Jewelry: You’ve probably seen me wear and talk about jewelry from Dean Davison. That’s because I wear the brand constantly in my everyday life and can’t say enough good things about their pieces. Plus, I always receive compliments on their jewelry. This beautiful Mini Plaza Ring is simple, classy, and elegant. It’s a perfect everyday ring that goes with everything. This ring would be a great item to add to your holiday wishlist or gift someone this season, especially since you can SAVE 15% OFF YOUR 1st PURCHASE SITEWIDE w/ CODE STEPHMARIE15
Barefoot Dreams Blanket These exquisitely soft, plush blankets are no-fail gifts to give because they’re the epitome of quiet luxury. Seriously, everyone I know who has a BD blanket simply adores it!
Bk Beauty Brushes: The perfect gift for any makeup lover!
Sweet Water Decor Holiday Home Items: The have a wonderful holiday collection with candles, hand towels, mugs, and more to choose from that would add the perfect touch of holiday cheer. The candles are go-tos for me that don’t break the bank and burn beautifully! Also, as a side note: I follow their store because they have some great regular home items (not just holiday). Here are more selections if you want to check out more things from them too.)
Our Place Perfect Pot is a hot seller for the cook in your life
Geometry Towels: These adorable towels are best sellers for good reason!
Monogrammed Cheese board: Every hostess’s dream gift :)))
100 Cookie: The Baking Book for Every Kitchen How cute and thoughtful is this??
Bomba Socks: The favorite socks among many because of their comfort, quality, fit, and longevity.
I hope you found My Holiday Wishlist + Gifting Favs handy and that they inspired you a bit. May your holidays be filled with warmth, laughter, and joy. I wish you all a fabulous and festive holiday season!