Amazon is truly just a one-stop-shop, and when it comes to beauty products, it won’t disappoint! Today, I am sharing 10 Amazon Beauty Products that I recently discovered and have been loving! I am so excited to share them with you! I think you will be excited about them as well!
For this first product, I think it is important to note my age and skin concerns. I am 46 years old, and I use anti-aging products. When I discuss anti-aging, I don’t mean I am fighting getting older. We are all getting older – it’s inevitable! What I mean by anti-aging is fighting any skin damage that has occurred, reversing it if possible, and keeping my skin in the best condition possible….especially since as we get older a lot of things that keep our skin healthy, youthful, plump, and hydrated are depleted.
- With that being said, I decided to pick up the variety pack of Facial Smoothies to see if they would tackle the creases on my forehead that are becoming more and more permanent – along with my crows feet. I went with the variety pack as I wanted to use it for a couple of different applications. The product contains clear facial stickers that you place where you are most prone to creasing. The goal is to pull your skin taut so that the crease is flattened out. You then place the sticker on and go to bed – once you wake up, you remove the sticker! I really enjoy these Facial Smoothies because I don’t have to wet them first before applying unlike the original crease eraser, Frownies. While I have used clear medical tape in the past for this and it worked, the tape was extremely difficult to remove. This is a problem if you’re wanting to target the delicate area around your eyes. The medical tape also left residue that was difficult to remove. So, when I found how easy the facial smoothies were to apply and remove, I was immediately impressed. I can see my creases become less pronounced through diligent use. Overall, I have truly enjoyed this product and if you have areas on your face you are concerned about, I would highly recommend giving it a try.
- I don’t use setting spray very often, and I am very picky about setting sprays when I do use them. I have heard a lot of hype about the Morphe Setting Mist, and I am so disappointed I didn’t give this product a chance sooner. I am extremely impressed by this setting mist, and wish they had alcohol free written across the bottle because that is a huge selling-point for setting sprays (and a major reason I was hesitant to try this product)! Just like the name says – it is a continuous setting mist and doesn’t contain much scent. I love that the product doesn’t run down when applying and provides an even application. It is extremely light, isn’t sticky, and my makeup lasts all day when I use it! The Morphe Setting Mist provides a gorgeous natural finish and is one of those products you can just throw in your Amazon beauty products cart and be good to go.
- This two-pack of Scalp Massagers is only $8 on Amazon! Whether you grab them both for yourself or give one as a gift, you will love how soft and pliable the bristles are. These are extremely comfortable when using – whether that’s in the shower or out. They are fantastic for scalp health by providing stimulation and exfoliation which is important for optimal hair growth. The design of these massagers provides slots for your fingers and thumbs which makes them extremely comfortable to hold. I think a lot of us ignore scalp health, but it really does make a difference. The comfort and ease of use really impressed me for how inexpensive they are. I am really glad I came across these.
- I’ve recently gotten a lot of compliments on my eyes in the past couple of videos I have published on my Youtube Channel. It’s all due to the Kiss Cluster lashes I have been using recently. When I use a cluster lash or lashes on the outer half to outer third of my eye, it is so much easier than using actual false lashes and still gives me that uplift I like to have and used to have when I was younger. I love that I am able to achieve different looks by laying these lashes in different ways and the ease at which they apply. I also find they look less “false” or visible than the typical false lashes. If you’re nervous about applying false lashes, these Kiss Clusters would be a great place to start. *Pro-tip – grab this eyeliner glue for even easier application.
- I would call this product a “rediscovery”. But I feel as though it’s a new discovery because it’s been so long since I used a Gua Sha. Maybe it’s just me, but it seems like a lot of people will use one of these for a little while and don’t see the benefit so they stop. I was having a particularly puffy day a few weeks ago, so I pulled out my Gua Sha and followed this tutorial! I feel like it truly helped to reshape my face that day and fight the puffiness I was experiencing, so I’ve gotten back into using this on a daily basis. I’ve seen a lot of improvement in lymphatic drainage, fine lines and overall smoothing. The most important thing to consider when purchasing a Gua Sha tool is making sure you are getting a natural stone. The opportunities are endless – use along the jawline, under your eye area, alongside your neck – this product is great for everyone and truly makes a difference when used consistently.
- I’m not sure why I was so hesitant to try the Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner. I finally decided to give it a go, and I am so glad I did. My brushes are incredibly clean after using it and they dry very quickly. With this product, I am able to reuse makeup brushes without ever leaving my makeup table. There is definitely a reason makeup artists use this product – it gets the job done and works incredibly well. I highly recommend this product – especially if you’re someone who is really lazy about cleaning your makeup brushes.
- I have been an Aquaphor ointment user for years, yet somehow I have never seen this body spray in any of the stores I frequent. The Aquaphor Spray is incredible for sealing in moisture. I typically spray this on after I’ve applied body lotion. Because it is a spray, the application is very even and you don’t deal with the mess that comes with using the ointment in the traditional tub. I also really enjoy the slight glow it gives my skin after I’ve applied it! Have you heard about this product before? If you have, let me know below. I cannot believe I am just recently discovering this spray!
- This is another product I think everyone should have whether you need it for depuffing your face or for pain and tension. This Ice Roller is fantastic and works great for TMJ and migraines. I’ve had products like this in the past, but I’ve had to place the entire roller in the freezer and it was just really inconvenient. This roller easily separates from the handle so that you are just placing the roller piece into the freezer which takes up little space and keeps the handle from being really cold during use. I know a lot of people have had this product for awhile, but I am just now including this in my routine, and I’m thoroughly enjoying it. When it comes to Amazon beauty products, this is a must-have!
- This Zombie Pack Pore Tightening and Lifting Mask is one of those masks that wrinkles up as it dries and makes you look like… you guessed it, a zombie. I wanted to test this out and see what it was all about. To use the mask, you have to mix the provided liquid and powder together and then apply it to your face. Some people note there is a super strong smell to this, but I feel the scent wasn’t very strong and was tolerable for myself at least. The ingredients include egg white extract and other nature derived ingredients which help with exfoliation, evenness of the skin, texture, complexion, moisturization, oil/water balance, tightening, elasticity and lifting. After about 10 or 15 minutes, I rinse my face, and I notice that my skin looks and feels more even and less red. I honestly grabbed this product to see if if would be gimmicky, but I ended up liking it…much to my surprise.
- I’m using the term “beauty product” loosely for this last one, but I loved the product so much, I had to include it in this round-up. Whether you’re wearing a backless top, unlined bra, crop top or whatever the case may be, this set of four reusable silicone nipple covers adhere well and rinse off easily. I noticed they stuck and lasted all night, even during an event where I was working up a sweat on the dance floor. This is just one of those things every one of us needs at one point or another. It’s hard to know which covers are good and will stay in place throughout wear. I’m really impressed by these nipple covers and the price for four pairs is hard to beat.
I’d love to hear what Amazon beauty products you are using and loving. I love hunting down products on Amazon to test out, so drop your favorites below so I can give them a try myself! If you’re looking for more anti-aging game-changers, click here!