Are you a fan of having a natural and flawless look? Today I’m sharing 10 beauty products that make me feel flawless, no matter the occasion. These are products that you’ll want to keep in your beauty arsenal because I think you’ll find yourself using them often!
1. Magic Vanish! Color Corrector from Charlotte Tilbury does wonders with covering discoloration around your eyes. It also layers beautifully with concealers. (Approx. $36)
2. Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation from Dior gives a beautiful skin-like finish as if your makeup was done by a Hollywood makeup artist! See how I use it and the other products in the video below! (Approx. $69)
3. Veil Mineral Primer from Hourglass is one of my top must-have products! Just a pea-sized amount of product smooths pores, helps makeup wear longer and look better…plus, it’s water repellent! (Approx. $31-$52)
4. Hollywood Flawless Filter Primer & Highlighter from Charlotte Tilbury gives you a lifted look when you put it in areas that need that added lift. Wear it alone, underneath your foundation, or as a highlighter. It always looks natural and beautiful. (Approx. $48)
5. Gucci Poudre De Beauté Éclat Soliel Bronzing Powder applies easily and beautifully to the face and gives you a radiant look without being shimmery. It’s smooth and appears completely natural. Also, the stunning packaging is a true showpiece! (Approx. $69)
6. Armani Eye Tint in Cold Copper is an innovative fluid eyeshadow that gives you enough time to blend it out yet sets down to a beautiful, flattering finish. This shade, in particular, is gorgeous for any occasion you can think of! (Approx. $30)
EYE BONUS: Luxury Eyeshadow Palette from Charlotte Tilbury makes my blue eyes pop and gives a youthful look, also it blends well with other eye products. There are various shades specifically made to flatter any eye color. (Approx. $58)
7. Cheek to Chic Blush from Charlotte Tilbury is a gorgeous blush that makes your cheeks pop, giving them a beautiful lift. You can swirl both shades together or apply the outer shade to the cheekbone and the inner on (or above) the apple of the cheeks to brighten the face. I particularly love the shade Ecstasy to brighten and flatter any look. (Approx. $43)
8. Pillow Talk Push-Up Lashes Mascara from Charlotte Tilbury, gives you major volume and length without being clumpy for that perfect non-flaky look. (Approx. $17-$32)
9. Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder from Laura Mercier is a finishing powder that gives you a romantic-candlelit-glow from within look. It diffuses everything together to give you a filtered light effect. (Approx. $44)
10. If you want a one and done palette, my go-to is the Cali Contour Kit from Smashbox. This one-palette-fits-all product has everything you need for both your face and eyes. There’s a version for light to medium skin tones and one for deeper skin tones! They’re worth owning just for the highlighters…they’re like butter! (Approx. $44)
What products are you planning to try? I’d love to hear!!
Shop The Post:
For More Details Watch the Full Video:
I’M ALSO WEARING
All Rights Reserved © 2021, Stephanie Marie, LLC
I occasionally am sent products for my consideration & sometimes use affiliate links to make research & shopping convenient for you. This doesn’t increase product cost & helps support my channel and platforms so I can keep reviewing the products you want to see. If you shop through these links thank you so much for your support!