If you love variations of neutral lips, I’ve got you covered today with some awesome lip liner swatches! I’m comparing some of the most popular Charlotte Tilbury lip liner shades to some Pat McGrath lip liner shades and sharing my thoughts on the formulas.
Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat lip liners were my favorite formula until I discovered Pat McGrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencils. Both are smooth, long-lasting, and perfect if you like to overline your lips. Since they’re both ultra-pigmented, they do the job without looking obvious. But the Pat McGrath lip liner formula has a creamier consistency that seems to smooth the lips even moreso than Charlotte Tilbury. They’re also waterproof. While The Charlotte Tilbury liners last a long time, the Pat McGrath lip liners have even better lasting power. They’re comfortable and can be worn in place of a lipstick and look really nice.
These are all fairly common or popular shades from each brand. They’re also great nude (or variations of nude) lip liners for many people.
- Pat McGrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil in Buff is a warm pink nude
- Pat McGrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil in Done Undone is a light pink nude with a slight sheen
- Pat McGrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil in Contour is a beige brown
- Pat McGrath Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil in Bare Rose is a soft muted pink with a slight sheen
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Iconic Nude is a beige nude
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk is a warm pink nude
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Love Trap is a warm rose pink with brown undertones