Most of us don’t have perfectly symmetrical almond-shaped eyes. This hooded eye makeup technique gives a beautiful eye lift using NO eyeliner, making it easy for anyone to do. This is a great hooded eye makeup technique that also works for downturned eyes, deep-set eyes or asymmetrical eyes.
Most people with hooded eyes have folds that interrupt eyeliner (see photo below). Using this method allows you to look refreshed without having to worry about those pesky folds. Not only is application easier, but it looks better.
This eye method is quick, easy and doesn’t take a lot of tools or skills. I demonstrate a couple of ways to do this hooded eye makeup technique so you can use whichever is easier for you…though both are super easy!
You can use whatever makeup you have on hand, although I’m going to have everything I use listed for you at the end of this blog post.
By the end of this video, your eyes will look lifted and refreshed with no need for eyeliner! I’m adding this to my other Challenging Eye Series posts here on the blog, though more videos are on my YouTube channel. Let me know if you’d like those posted here as well?
Product links are below the video or you can click the option to watch in YouTube!
I upload new videos to my YouTube channel every week. So if you enjoy realistic videos that you can apply to your everyday life to make your daily life easier, that’s what my channel is all about. I’d love it if you’d head over to my channel and subscribe so you don’t miss any new uploads!
THE PRODUCTS USED
- BareMinerals Neutral Palette (deep shade in demo 1 and 2) https://bit.ly/2NUuqmX
- Tarte Maneater (warm brown shade in demo 3) https://bit.ly/2YmgllE
- Sigma E30 Pencil Brush https://bit.ly/2UMp28j
- Rephr 03 Slim Pencil Brush https://www.rephr.com/products/brush-03
- Bdellium 718 is another tiny pencil brush option 718 http://shrsl.com/ovgc
- Sigma E42 Small Blending Brush https://bit.ly/2WUmIi7
- Clean small Blending Brush by BK Beauty 10% off with code STEPHANIE10 http://bit.ly/37xgR4h
MORE CONTENT TO CHECK OUT!
- Challenging Eyes Playlist: https://bit.ly/39niG4p
- 3 Makeup Mistakes FIXED! https://youtu.be/65yNO2VMeck
- 10 Dupes that Beat High-End Products https://youtu.be/si3qzEOrNx8
- How to use Setting Powder https://youtu.be/LM_hDaP6UVY
- Concealer Declutter https://youtu.be/HzquKeT_rjI
- 5 Finds Under $30 https://youtu.be/L9ZWAK7wf8s
WHAT I’M WEARING
- Beginning and End of Video GRWM will be in Tuesday’s video so be sure to tune in!
- Bobbi Brown NEW foundation https://bit.ly/33HSws8
- Pat McGrath Concealer https://bit.ly/2QRvmdn
- Pat McGrath Undereye Powder https://bit.ly/2vsEm1k
- Fenty Bronzer https://bit.ly/2WNooKg
- Mykanos Blush https://bit.ly/2CLQxpX
- Lit Highlight https://bit.ly/2ZWSXz1
- Armani Rose Gold on Lids https://bit.ly/2HvQCjD
- Lips in Urban Decay Naked https://bit.ly/2WFiATx
?NEED BEAUTY OR SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING ADVICE DIRECTLY FROM ME? Ask me anything and I’ll reply with a personalized video response HERE ?
All Rights Reserved © 2020, Stephanie Marie, LLC
FTC: Not Sponsored. All opinions are always my own and honest. I will never recommend anything to you that I don’t truly believe in!
I occasionally am sent products for my consideration & sometimes use affiliate links to make research & shopping convenient for you. This doesn’t increase product cost & helps support my channel and platforms so I can keep reviewing the products you want to see. If you shop through these links thank you so much for your support!